Faux Wood Venetian Blinds
Product images are for illustration purposes only. Please see the product swatch for more details or contact us for a free sample.
Slat Width: 50mm
Max Width: 259cm | Max Drop: 240cm
The width and drop for each blind must be clearly specified, to the nearest 0.1cm
Out of stock
- Tapes are available on 50mm slat widths only.
- Cords are used to raise and lower the blind.
- Each blind is tilted left side and raised / lowered right side.
- All control cords and acorns are colour co-ordinated with the slats.
- A cord consolidator is fitted to all blinds to assist with child safety, a child safety device is still required.
- Blinds wider than 139cm will be fitted with Easilift operation.
- A standard valance to match the slats is included.
- Blinds measured recess will be supplied with a straight valance, blinds measured exact will be supplied with valance returns that cover the end of the rail.
- A valance clip is included to fix the valance to the headrail.
- 38mm and 50mm blinds are supplied with a headrail that is 62mm x 40mm.
- All blinds supplied with top fix / face fix brackets.
For accurate measurements please use a metal tape measure, and take measurements in centimetres, to the nearest 0.1cm.
Allow for clearance of any tiles or rails within the window recess
- All of our blinds can be fixed into the face of the window frame or wall, or into the top of the lintel – allowing you total control of the depth your blind can be positioned in the depth of your window recess.
- Choose whether you want the blinds to hang inside or outside the window recess.
- Please check for the proximity of adjacent walls, furniture, window handles etc. when measuring for your blinds.
Exact – This measurement is the exact area you would like the blind to cover.
Recess – This measurement should be calculated by measuring the drop from the top of the recess to the window sill in three places and the width by measuring the recess from wall to wall in 3 places.